Sunday, October 31, 2010

What Happen to the Young Tuellers?!

How long did I wait for this?! It all started right after I got a job and started studying for exam. I know, such a convenient time. How many times did I ask if it was worth it? Who knows. Finally, I feel I have my life back and the house begun to look less haunted.

So, this is a digest of "What happened to the young Tuellers?!"


My husband started schooling again.
I got a job as a Therapeutic Recreation Technician at Utah State Hospital, Children's unit. As soon as I got that, I had to ask for their sick leave policy, maternity leave, etc. because I was already nauseated.

Then, the real morning sickness hit our lives. We visited doctor's office every week, sometimes twice a week. They put me in IV therapy because all the anti-nausea medication didn't work for me and I was really dehydrated. The diagnosis was Hyperemisis Graviderum.

Photobucket
This is when my IV left the vein and made my hand swell.

Photobucket
The only day in 2 months that I wore makeup and left the house besides doctor's appointments and work, we went to my mission reunion.

Photobucket
Emergency Room due to dehydration. My home nurses could not find a vein for the IV after poking me for one hour. At ER, they spelled my name wrong.

Photobucket
This is the last night with my IV. It was taken away after 4 weeks of therapy. It was a relief especially for my husband since he had to worry about me to the point that he gets really nervous whenever my condition was not well.

I've been feeling much much better since my IV was taken out. I now go to work and play a lot with the kids at work. I ride a scooter and go hiking with them. Even trick or treating.
Photobucket
I got terrified when I was told that I needed to dress up for trick or treating at work. I went home and told my husband that I didn't know what to do. He ran down stairs and got this costume from a closet. Probably mom's. So, thanks mom for letting me borrow it. Actually quite a few people asked me where I bought that costume. They were disappointed when I told them it was handmade.

Photobucket
Lastly, my husband was Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple. People at his work decided that they wanted to be Steve this year. So all of them did. My husband came back home and said that nobody recognized him as "dressing up."
Photobucket

So, we did much less this past two months but definitely excited for the new arrival in next April.
Photobucket
According to Chinese calendar, we are having a girl. Even my doctor said that would be probably right. So, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment