Sunday, March 13, 2011

Grandma Myrl

Photobucket

Today, we gathered at grandma Tueller's for dinner. There, I met grandma Myrl for the first time. She was not only a sweet lady but also full of pep, which I assumed that was a secret of her happy long life. I love the picture of those two. What a beautiful sisters.

After the meal, we played the thimble game. Aunt Anna picked a category of "what David and Ayae should consider for the baby's name." People came up with various names like Grace, Isabelle (That's correct, Uncle Jim's daughters' names were popular), Kenna, etc. but what Aunt Anna (and mom who guessed and got splashed) were thinking was "Marie." Every generation in Tueller family has "Marie" somewhere. That was actually a good point. So definitely "Marie" is in a suggestion pool; however, more likely we will use it for the second girl since David wants a Japanese name.

Photobucket
Made it to 34 weeks! Six more weeks to go.

1 comment: