
The Very Happy First Father's day to my husband who manages to eat with our daughter in his arm.

Yuna loves you, Daddy!
I did not see either of my fathers today but here are a few of my thousands of thanks to them.

Matt, thank you so much for letting us retire earlier than you in Normandy. Without it, we might not be able to have Yuna at this point of our life.

お父さん、ユタに来てくれてありがとう。ユタを好きになって帰ってもらってよかった!!由奈も喜んでます。(Dad, thank you for coming all the way to Utah where you did not like to come. However, thank you for changing your perspective and start liking Utah. Yuna is happy as well.)
And Grandpa/Great Grandpa Tueller,


Thank you for your patience with those pictures. The concert was such a treat to us! You are such a cool grandpa whom we love to hang out with. We love you!
Found your blog and I LOVE IT! I did stalk you on Facebook to get this web address! :)
ReplyDelete