Friday, December 2, 2011

Week 32

Photobucket
Makes me laugh.

Photobucket
It makes Yuna laugh, too.

Recently Yuna has learned to climb up objects; thus, a superman pose with an accomplishment-and-satisfaction smile.
Photobucket

Photobucket
On November 30th, I put up the Holy Nativity from Cairo. Yes, this is a big accomplishment for me since I procrastinate putting up Christmas stuff. Since I procrastinate putting them up, off course, the natural outcome is to procrastinate putting them away. In fact, some of the Christmas stuff stay out through the year, like I did with poinsettia plants last year. It saved me from all the hustle of putting them away, finding them, and putting them up again. I actually felt "lucky" when I recognized the existence of the poinsettia plants, sitting at the corner of rooms from last year. Then, I felt ashamed and resentment of my laziness.
When I came home from work tonight, all the lights were off. This is not surprising since David likes the dark. What surprised me was I found David and Yuna viewing all the Christmas lights of the neighborhood at the corner of a room in darkness. He told me it calmed her down. Even Margaret talked about how Asher liked lights on their Christmas tree. So I went to the down stair storage room and the attic, hoping that mom took most of the Christmas decorations to brighten all the Kuwaitis. Probably, she or Matt actually did. But I still found some decorations around the house. Still enough amount to feel Christmas spirit in every corner of Normandy house if we decorated with. Will I do it? I hope I will be able to show you a lot of pictures of Yuna with Christmasy backgrounds in next few weeks, additionally, no Christmasy pictures after Christmas. Like the saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words," I want this venue to be a proof of my effort to improve my procrastination.

Photobucket
Oatmeal and banana for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Just wrote a comment but it got erased as I tried to post it. Just wanted to tell you that I love looking at your blog. Seeing Yuna makes me happy! Thanks for taking the time to post, I know how busy you are. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment! It is good to be reminded that someone is readying and enjoying the pictures of Yuna and other things. Good motivation for me!

    ReplyDelete