Friday, October 14, 2011

Week 25

Photobucket

We just came back from a fun family gathering at aunt Jan's. Thai food is always delightful and aunt Jan's ABC cake baked by grandma was such a treat after my long day of work (I know I just worked a few hours but that was how it felt at least). Thank you. Thank you! I love the big family! Hopefully, Yuna will be able to enjoy the company and food soon. I will be taking a home-made-baby-food lesson that I won from the Relief Society service auction last night. So Yuna should be craving for it!
Christian sounded like he was enjoying the school very much. He was even wearing a bright red jacket that said "Wasatch Academy." He packed (what he said)/ trashed (how I saw) A LOT of stuff that he considered to be very important in several boxes! Big thank you to Danny and Nadia taking him and the stuff to Mt. Pleasant. Yes, I love having a big family.

2 comments:

  1. Yaya,
    I LOVE reading your blog. Yuna is getting so BIG! She is absolutely beautiful. Keep blogging!
    love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marie! It's good to know that somebody is reading about it. I Love you and miss your little family.

    ReplyDelete