Wednesday, August 17, 2011

4 months old

Photobucket

Recently Yuna started to cry when she sees unfamiliar faces. So I was worried to leave her behind with just David plus Christian. After working 10 and half hours, I found that they did quite well. Their frustration levels were much lower than I expected. Good job, David, Chris, and Yuna!! Although her bedtime was 7:30 p.m., she was wide awake and a happy little bird then. So, Yuna and I had a good long chat about what she did today, which made my first day going back to work much merrier.
With breast feeding and work, I can have a positive expectation about getting back to my normal weight pretty soon. I gained about 18 kg (40 pounds), and lost 13 kg (28.6 pounds) at this point, but a better sign for the expectation is my SORE legs from hiking up to Stewart Falls for 5 hours, with the kids that I work with. They really hurt since all I did this past four months was playing/taking care of Yuna who does not even have a baby step yet. On top of that, my boss told me the kids were training for triathlon which coming up in 2 weeks. We will be starting snowboard/ski sessions in November. And my life guard training is coming up as well. How blessed I am to be a Recreation Therapist!

I will massage my legs with aroma oil and follow Yuna to my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment