Monday, August 22, 2011

The Secret Post

For all those reading out there in the ether, this is David, using my skills to sneak into Yaya's account and show the world one of my many entrepreneurial inventions for Yuna, because she is just too cute to pass up this opportunity.



Photobucket


A more bird's eye view to get the full effect of Yuna's new pacifier accessory.


Photobucket

A nice 'stache to give here some more pazzaz.

Earlier today Yaya asked me to send pictures of Yuna to her at work so that she could see how she is doing, (being the overly loving mother she is). I said I will do so, but knowing myself to well I will not be able to take those pictures and send them, whether it be I was too tired, or Yuna was just not cooperating, there are just too many reasons. So in order to fulfill my word of sending pictures to Yaya I decided to just give here a drink every morning before she heads off, just until I start being able to take those pictures she wants so bad.


Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. This is fuhreeking awesome!!!! Hilarious. Good work, David.

    ReplyDelete