Now, some of them have already seen this gorgeous fairy tale house belongs to the Smiths. I felt like visiting a house in This Is The Place Heritage Park. Antique furnitures are always my favorites. I am excited to see what they will plant in their great garden.
Yuna got to meet with the Princess Yuna, the unicorn of Norah's. The unicorn was named by Norah shortly after Yuna was born. How precious!
Wasatch Academy was right across the street from Nadia's house. It was a school that has
an English teacher named English and
a nice technology building with
walls you can use as enormous white boards. Of course, there were a lot more cool things but I had to run back to the house to feed a fussy baby.
On the way back, we took aunt Anna's recommendation and visited the only cafe around the area for lunch.
Yuna was also fed by mama D and baba.
Lastly, we visited a little museum in Fineview, a few blocks away from the cafe.
Loved the work of Avard Fairbanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment