2:30 a.m. Feed Yuna. (Recently, she started to wake up in the middle of the night again.)
5:30 Feed Yuna.
8:30 Feed Yuna and up for the day. Ate breakfast, did laundry, and played with Yuna.
10:00 Yuna took a nap. I took shower.
10:30 Yuna is awake again for another meal.
11:00 Started looking for a recorder and cleaned up our bedroom. Put away some baby clothes that she can no longer wear.
12:00 p.m. Yuna took a nap. I ate lunch, the left over pulled pork.
12:30 Fed Yuna. Prepared dinner. Cannot remember what else I did.
2:00 Fed Yuna but both fell sleep during, thus the feeding finished after 3:00.
3:10 Went to the Provo city library. Forgot to put the stroller in the trunk. Carried Yuna all around the library with 6 children books, a DVD and 2 CDs in the other hand. At one moment Yuna was sandwiched between my thigh and arm; she was holding my clothes to avoid the fall. It was the 10th birthday of Provo library so I got a free cookie and lemonade.
4:10 Came home and another nap time for Yuna. She was exhausted from trying not to be dropped during the visit to the library.
5:00 Fed Yuna
6:00 Fed myself a bowl of curry with bread. Start calling Aunts to see if they could babysit Yuna tomorrow. Sat in the porch and watered plants.

The tomato plant my dad planted back in May.

6:40 Bathed Yuna and put her bed.
7:30 Called some more to find a babysitter. (Thank you aunt Anna!)
7:40 Called David to say I love you.
8:00 Checked emails, news, and facebook.
Now, I think it's time for me to slowly move myself to bed. David, I love you and miss you. You need to text me which classroom I am going tomorrow to cover your Japanese History class.
From your favorite girls in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment