Friday, September 30, 2011

Week 23

David's prayer was answered yesterday. He had one of the engineer class tests yesterday. He was nervous. He got up at 5 a.m. to study, calculating that he won't be able to study and watch Yuna while I was at work. Well, God and Yuna knew what David needed. So she woke up at 4:45 p.m. for the first time since 7:45 p.m. the night before. Yes, she slept for 21 hours straight. David said she made a few noises twice but she was already back to sleep by the time he warmed up milk and got to her room.
I was not sure what time I should put her bed after such a long sleep she had, but did the night routine and put her bed around 10 p.m., thinking I might need to wake up a few times at night. Nope. She slept till 9:20 a.m. for another 11 hours. Yuna baby... what a oyakoukou* baby you are! Thanks to Yuna, David happily finished the test in time.

Here is a picture of weekly Yuna.
Photobucket
Do you see it as I do?



Photobucket
Yuna skipping on the cloud with the bunny.

oyakoukou = to be filial to one's parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment