Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 20

Yuna and I dropped David off at the airport this morning. Yuna was quiet and sleepy on the way to the airport, but was wide awake during the entire drive back home. So we sang a lot of songs together in the car. Maybe that is why her mouth is a diamond shape?!

Photobucket

Yuna is wearing her favorite leg warmers which match with Amara's.

Photobucket

The leg warmers fit well around her thighs but not her ankles. Hence, they look like this a few minutes after I put them on to her.

Photobucket

I am very relieved to report that Yuna has learned to sleep on her tummy (no more big worry about SID). Today, she took 3 short naps on her tummy. I am a proud mom.

Photobucket

The house is very quiet without my dear husband (= no TV/games nor David's friends). We miss you, but are looking forward to hearing the full report on Matt's swearing and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment