Tuesday, September 20, 2011

5 months

She is getting SO BIG!!!!

Photobucket

Each day, she does new things.

Yesterday, she slept 15 hours straight and gave this smile at 10:45 a.m. when she woke up.
Photobucket

Then, she reached the flog and pulled the handle to hear the music for the first time.
Photobucket

Today, she rolled from the tummy to her back for the first time. She has not mastered it yet but we are so excited. Later today while I was at work, David tried to give her WATER with a CUP. (David's report: "she coughed.") Then, he also gave a taste of LIME. Why lime?! "Because she kept playing with it and trying to pick it up. So I gave a little taste to her." David, she never tasted anything rather than breast milk or formula (and a little bit of banana). Why does it have to be lime?! So Yuna had adventurous day with daddy.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuna is so amazing, I can't believe how fast she is growing! I need to come over more often before I miss out on more ^_^

    PS: I'm pretty sure she's tasted plenty of other things, like all her toys and blankets, hahaha

    ReplyDelete